Momentum is an exciting thing. It fires you up, it fires your team up, and it is reflected in the excitement and passion NinthDecimal team members bring to our customers every day. Of course, the flip side of momentum is that you are constantly moving and focused on what’s ahead, with sparse moments to look back at what you have actually accomplished. So, we’d like to pause, for just a moment, to reflect on the incredible journey of the past year and share how hard the NinthDecimal team has worked.
First of all, it’s a proud moment for us here at NinthDecimal. In 2017 we delivered more than 100% revenue growth across our marketing platform. Triple digit growth is exciting in any year. But we are particularly proud in this being the third consecutive year of triple digit growth across data and measurement.
Of course, none of this is possible without our customers and the team’s unwavering dedication to client service. We are privileged to work with some of the largest brands and most innovative marketers in the industry. In 2017 those relationships deepen as we helped our customers successfully bridge the online and offline behaviors of their consumers, creating compelling new growth opportunities. Whether delivering new prospects and identifying at risk customers, driving visits and sales, or quantifying the impact of multi-channel marketing programs, it’s an honor to be part of our customers’ successes.
We started this journey in 2012 with the launch of Location Graph, the industry’s first and largest real-time engine of consumer behavior powered by where people live, work, shop, and play. We followed that with the launch of Location Conversion Index (LCI™), which has become the industry standard for measuring offline conversions across all media. And we’ve continued to innovate and expand our services with programmatic audiences, customer analytics, data on-boarding and activation, and self-serve tools.
2017 continued in that same tradition of innovation, customer service, and a focus on solving real business challenges. We’d like to share some of those proud moments from this past year:
- Our measurement business continued to see broad adoption and rapid growth as foot traffic becomes a fundamental KPI for brands. NinthDecimal measured more than $500 million in media spend during 2017 across TV, out of home, desktop, mobile and other media formats.
- The “Digitalization of TV” continued in 2017, as more and more marketers seek data to quantify and justify their TV spend based on real-world business results. As a result, our TV business doubled in 2017.
- Launched Website LCI, the industry’s first website-to-store attribution solution, giving marketers the ability to connect shopping behaviors between their e-commerce and physical store consumer touch points.
- Over 900 brands leveraged our programmatic audiences to drive success, as demand for NinthDecimal’s custom audience building capabilities soared
- We launched our SDK fueled by the acquisition of moLOGIQ in the fourth quarter of 2017, a unique source of data representing billions of data points, which has been deployed across more than 50 million Android and iOS devices.
- We released the latest addition to our self-serve portfolio with new audience creation tools, allowing brands to combine their first party CRM data with NinthDecimal’s proprietary audience intelligence for rapid activation.
….and it was “icing on the cake” having NinthDecimal recognized on the Inc. 5000 for the third consecutive year as one of the fastest growing private companies in the country.
Thanks again to all of our customers and partners for the opportunity to do amazing work together. And most importantly, thanks to the entire NinthDecimal team for such a tremendous accomplishment. 2018 is already shaping up to be another exciting year of growth and new ideas, so stay tuned for more from NinthDecimal — we are just getting started.
Here’s to momentum!